Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
1.800.201.9987 (Toll-Free)

Who is responsible for my medical bills after an accident?

Hi, I am Sam Vance with Overbey, Hawkins & Wright. If you have had an accident, you may be wondering how you will pay for your medical bills. The answer is not always easy as there may be several options available to you.

Some of these options may include your health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid, no-fault medical pay from your auto insurance and more. That’s why we’re here to help – we will help you identify and exhaust all available options so that you are not let out to dry. Call us for a consultation today.