Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
1.800.201.9987 (Toll-Free)

What should I do after a car accident?

Immediately after the car accident, you should call 911 so that the police can investigate and emergency medical personnel can be dispatched as needed.

Tell the police exactly how the accident happened as soon as you are able to talk. Get the names and contact information of any witnesses. Be sure to report all injuries, no matter how minor they may seem, to emergency medical personnel. Contact your car insurance company to let them know the accident happened. Finally, contact an attorney who can help you with the process – Overbey, Hawkins & Wright is just a phone call away.