Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
1.800.201.9987 (Toll-Free)

Should I go to the doctor after a car accident?

After a car accident, you should go to the doctor as soon as you experience symptoms. The doctor will document your symptoms which becomes important later when he must determine whether the accident caused your injuries.

If you wait to get treatment, the doctor may be unable to say for certain whether the accident is the cause. Your ability to recover for your injuries will depend on the doctor’s ability to make the connection to the accident. Overbey, Hawkins & Wright can help you navigate the complex legal process.