Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
1.800.201.9987 (Toll-Free)

Should I consult a Virginia attorney?

Hi, my name is Sam Vance and I am an attorney with Overbey, Hawkins & Wright. The other party’s insurance will want to settle your case quickly. The problem is, they represent their insured, not you. And often, you will not be able to tell that they do not represent you because they will sound concerned you and your injuries.

You need to consult an attorney at the beginning of your case before you deal with insurance adjusters. You need aggressive representation on your side that is watching out for you. Before you agree to anything, call us today.