Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
1.800.201.9987 (Toll-Free)

Do I need a lawyer for my personal injury case?

Hi, I am Sam Vance with Overbey, Hawkins & Wright. Many accident victims try to go it alone with the other driver’s insurance adjuster. If you do, you may get bullied or pushed around by the adjuster.

You have to remember, the adjuster’s goal is a quick settlement in order to save them money, often at your expense. You will want to consult an attorney early in the process before making any decisions because settling with the adjuster is final. We represent injured people all the time and we are not afraid to go toe to toe with the insurance company.

Call us today. We are here to help.