Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
1.800.201.9987 (Toll-Free)

Do I have to go to court to recover for my injuries?

My name is Brandon Osterbind and I am an attorney at Overbey, Hawkins & Wright. If the insurance company is denying liability or claiming that you are not injured, or that you are not injured as seriously as you claim, then the only way to recover what you are entitled to is to go to court.

There are alternatives to court such as mediation and arbitration. If you are interested in those alternative dispute resolution procedures, tell you Virginia injury attorney and he or she will advise you of the pros and cons of each.