Overbey, Hawkins & Wright, PLLC
1.800.201.9987 (Toll-Free)

Am I entitled to lost wages?

When you are injured in a car accident due to another person’s negligent act, you may need to miss time from work while recovering from your injuries. Provided your doctor can confirm that the accident related injuries caused you to miss work, you are entitled to recover the resulting lost wages.

You should, however, try to return to work at the earliest possible date your doctor will permit it. Give us a call to ensure you obtain full and fair compensation for your lost wages.